Tuesday 8 October 2013

Change

Hey guys, I wanted to make a post about trying something new and making a change for the better. I've been trying this out recently and about a month ago, I found the perfect way to do it.

There is an Irish YouTuber called BriBryontour and he basically does whatever he has to do to be happy. He has created this thing called 'things to do before we die' and it's basically telling us to do whatever we have to do to make the most out of life.

I've decided to embark on one of these and try to recreate his most recent video in my own way. The video is called 'living life in 30 hours' and what he does is he visits two places, in 30 hours. And I'm not saying that you need to spend loads of money on expensive plane tickets or things like that, you just have to travel as far as you want. BriBry traveled to San Francisco and Mexico on his trip. I'm don't really feel like I'm old enough to travel such a distance but this is what I'm going to try to do.

Firstly I'll travel from Sheffield to Gretna, then to Stranraer, after that I'll get a ferry to Belfast, from Belfast I'll travel to Bangor, then Dundalk, then Dublin. From Dublin I'll get a ferry to the Isle Of Man, then another one to Liverpool, then back to Sheffield! All together the journey is approximately 755 miles long and it'll cost around £800. I'm going to try to save up so that sometime next year, this dream will become a reality. 

Another way to change your life for the better is by changing something you don't like. Anything, whether it be as simple as the wall colours in your bedroom or something as deep as something you don't like about yourself. Whatever you change will instantly make your life happier and more worth living. I'm going to try and do this to make my life as happy as possible and I think you should do the same. Within the next month, make a change in your life. You'll be surprised at how different you feel afterwards.

Some suggestions I have for making a difference in our lives are 
- Listen to a different genre of music
- Dye your hair
- Donate to charity
- Tell someone how much of an inspiration they are
- Travel as much as possible
- Meet new people
- Get rid of anything that makes you unhappy
- Say yes to more things

I hope you enjoyed this post because I had a lot of fun writing in, so, together we can make a change in how we see the world. 

BriBry's YouTube - http://m.youtube.com/user/BriBryontour
Things to do before we die - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjrk8CTVcMI

No comments:

Post a Comment