Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hello October!

Hey guys! I'm back! My blog had a bit of a break down and it wouldn't let me log in, but I have sorted the problem and have returned for the rest of the year! I'm going to try and post once a week, but I'm going to try and make each post different. I want to appeal to a wide range of audiences, so my blog can grow. I'll be writing about bands, books, photography, travel, beauty and much more! Hopefully I'll get my first proper post up on Friday/Saturday and then I'll get back into the swing of things. If you do have any suggestions of posts please tweet, Facebook, email, tumblr message, or Instagram me your ideas because I'd love to hear them. I'll leave all my social media links below. I hope you guys had an amazing September and have a great October.

Twitter - @thetechnofan
Instagram - @thetechnofan
Facebook page - Diary Of A Techno Fan
Tumblr - diaryofatechnofan.tumblr.com
Email - ellathetechnofan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment