Monday 15 July 2013

My music taste

Hey guys, so today I'm going to talk about my favourite bands, songs and my music taste. You lucky things!
I'm just going to go through the albums on my iPad, I listen to pretty much all of these daily...
Adele - 19
Adele - 21
Alex Day - Epigrams and Interludes
Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops and Hooligans
Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox
Chameleon Circuit - Chameleon Circuit
Charlie McDonnell - This Is Me
Duffy - Rockferry
Ed Sheeran - +
Electric Light Orchestra - Light Years - The Very Best Of...
Gabriella Cilmi - Lessons to be Learned
Gabrielle Aplin - English Rain
Gabrielle Aplin - The Power Of Love
Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
Jon Cozart - Movie Villian Melody
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Michael Bublé - Crazy Love
Michael Bublé - It's Time
The Midnight Beast - Love Bites EP
The Midnight Beast - The Midnight Beast
Noah & The Whale - Last Night On Earth
Olly Murs - In Case You Didn't Know
Passenger - All The Little Lights
The Script - Science and Faith
The Script - The Script
The Script - #3
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
Stereophonics - Graffiti On The Train
Taylor Swift - Love Story
Tich - Dumb
The Turtles - Happy Together
Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon
Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History
Various Artists - The Singer, The Song
Will.i.am - #willpower
The Wombats - Bleeding Love
The Wombats - Is This Christmas?
The Wombats - Kill The Director
The Wombats - Lets Dance To Joy Division 
The Wombats - My Circuit Board City EP
The Wombats - The Wombats Proudly Present - This Modern Glitch
So, those are the albums I listen to regularly, my favourite album right now is probably Beacon by Two Door Cinema Club, Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! At The Disco or Origins of Symmetry by Muse. I like most music genres, but my favourite are indie, grunge, rock and alternative. Artists that I also love are Muse, Panic! At The Disco, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, The 1975, The Vamps and Arctic Monkeys. I just don't have enough money to buy the albums... 
Thanks for reading, if you could check out one of my closest friends Joe's blog - Your Wonderful Distraction - I will love you forever. Just saying. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment