Thursday 4 July 2013

Why is my blog title 'diary of a techno fan'?

Hello! So, I'll be explaining why my blog is called what it is today... There's been a few people who have actually thought that I'm a fan of techno music. Well, that is not the case. 

My blog, twitter and Instagram are all named after a song. Techno fan by The Wombats. It is one of my all time favourite songs, and I just love the lyrics in it. Some people who listen to The Wombats *cough* Joe Allott *cough* will get the joke, others won't. The lyrics in the chorus are...

Shut up and move with me, move with meOr, or get out of my faceI didn't queue for an hourTo leave straight away

Shut up and stay with me, stay with meOr, or let go of my handsThe lasers fill our minds with empty plansI never knew I was a techno fan

Everyone get it now? Good, I'm glad we're on the same page, sorry this one was kind of short, it was just one from my list that needed doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment