Saturday 29 June 2013

The Cousin Tag!

Hey guys! Today I'm sleeping at my cousin's house, so we decided to do...The Cousin Tag! We're both going to give one answer each to each of the questions. Oh you lucky souls. My cousin is called Emily and she's 13. I'll put 'L'for me (Ella) and a 'M' for Emily.

How and when did you meet?
L -When Em was born, I'm 3 months older than her.
M - When I was born, I guess.

What's your favourite memory together?
L - When we went sledging earlier this year, we have loads more amazing ones though, like staying at our grandma's house and sleeping in her bed.
M - Eating our grandma's chocolate cake and telling every single teacher in our primary that we were cousins.

Describe each other in two words.
L - Completely mental
M - *cough* SUCK UP *cough*

What is your dream job?
L - An architect, interior designer or a doctor. 
M - A manga artist, Singer (Yeah right), YouTuber or even a dude that goes round saving pandas... 

What's your favourite make-up brand?
L - Benefit
M - Wut?

What's something that annoys you about the other one?
L - Em used to get really mardy, like, super mardy. 
M - when Ella doesn't get what she wants/ her own way, she gets mardy and guilt trips you...
Wait, do people outside of Yorkshire know what mardy means? 

If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would you go?
L - Paris! We went with school and I'd love to go again.
M - I'd drag her to Japan, literally. I mean, who doesn't want to go?

Favourite inside joke?
L - Ellaiania Radcliffe
M - Emiliania Watson

Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
L - Um, probably me...
M - If I can be bothered to get up, not get distracted by Sonic Adventure 2 -GameBoy advanced!- and if Ella tips water over me, I'd say Ella...

Favourite season?
L -Winter, definitely
M - Spring - CHERRY BLOSSOM GALORE!

Top 5 favourite bands?
L - 1. Two Door Cinema Club. 2. The Wombats. 3. Arctic Monkeys. 4. Panic! At The Disco. 5. Muse
M - 1. Black Veil Brides. 2. Paradise Fears. 3. All Time Low. 4. Boys Like Girls. 5. Blood On The Dance Floor.

Top 5 favourite songs?
L - 1. Knights of Cydonia by Muse. 2. Good Morning Sunshine by Alex Day. 3. Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys. 4. Tribute by Tenacious D. 5. Wonderful Distractions by The Wombats.
M - 1. New Years Day by Black Veil Brides. 2. Sanctuary by Paradise Fears. 3. Forever Yours by Alex Day. 4. Death To Your Heart by Blood On The Dance Floor. 5. Country Roads by John Denver (Yes, I was brought up with country music.)

Do you have an 'Our song'?
L - Yep, Forever Yours by Alex Day.
M - Yeah! My third favourite song, Forever Yours by Alex Day.

Favourite film you've seen together and why?
L - 21 Jump Street, it's just an amazingly funny film!
M - Titanic (haha). We were in the middle of watching it when Ella started rocking from side to side next to me. I asked "Ella, why are you swaying?" And she replied, "SHUT UP EM!.. We're on a boat" I almost died of laughter whilst crying at the film. Mixed feels much?

Favourite TV program?
L - Either The Midnight Beast, The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother.
M - *old school* Either Sonic X, BeyBlade, Spider Riders, Sonic Underground or Pokémon.

So, that was our version of THE COUSIN TAG! Hope you guys enjoyed!


  






2 comments:

  1. Hello! I was just curious if I could do this tag with my cousin on a collab channel I'm a part of? I was going to link you :D If thats okay... We need it for backup videos and I thought this would be a fun idea :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can use it! I don't really use this blog anymore so you don't have to link it but it'd be nice if you could link my twitter instead? (@ellhazel)
      Thanks for asking!

      Delete