Friday 14 June 2013

Alton Towers! 2

Hello again, here is part two of my Alton Towers adventure! So, on my last blog, I talked about Air, Oblivion and more. Here is what happened afterwards! Hope you enjoy!

The next ride we went on was... Th13teen! Th13teen is a really good ride, a proper roller coaster! It's full of twists, turns and drops! We queued for about an hour to get on this ride, but it was definetly worth the wait. Here is something that happened whilst we were waiting for the ride. To be honest, I could have punched these people, they were being that annoying. Firstly, one of them was taking the piss out of how I speak and the words I use. I tend to say things like, "I'm ever so sorry" and "lagging behind". Basically I have a developed vocabulary. So that was the first thing that kind of pissed me off a bit. Secondly, they were all acting like immature give year olds. They had these toy things, they're like a brightly coloured, squishy ball with net around it. When you squeeze it, it comed out of the holes of the net and changes colour slightly. Personally, I don't see the appeal. But, these people had two if them, and the squeezed them so much, that the burst. But instead of putting the probably toxic substance and it's previous container in a bin or a bag, they just left them in the floor and on fences. I mean, what if someone, like Issy, had really expensive suede shoes on, and that would stain them?  They just had no respect what so ever for anyone around them. So, Issy and myself created a plan to leave them. We got in a different carriage and then, when the ride had stopped we just walked off. Clever, eh? Well, if worked anyway. But as long as you don't have a bunch of disrespectful, gobby teenagers with you, it's defiantly worth the wait. 

Then we went on... The Smiler! Well, I didn't, but Issy did. I'll re-post this when I have it so you can all read what it was like. ^_^

Whilst Issy was queuing/on The Smiler, I found a girl called Holly (who also went to my school) waiting for her friends to come off The Smiler as well, so while we were in the X Sector, we went on a little ride called Submission. It's not a roller coaster or anything, but it's good none the less. It just spins you round and hangs you upside down and stuff, there's not really much to explain here, but it really hurts your legs, especially if your wearing shorts! The bar things that keep you in place are super tight. If you're a girl, it also kills your chest. No joke. Then we waited for Issy to come of The Smiler. As soon as she got off, guess where we went... Submission again! I forgot to mention, the que for Submission is so short, you practically walk straight on.

Then we went on... Maunderers Mayhem! It's like a tea cup kind of ride. A really spinny one. But, listen to this. Issy had been on the scariest ride at Alton Towers, and she didn't feel sick. But when she went on the tea cups, she felt like she was going to throw up. Good going there IzzaFizza... We only waited about five minutes for this. We went on it because we didn't really have much time to go on anything else. It was fun, being flinged around everywhere whilst spinning rather fast. 

Finally, we went to... The Aquarium! Issy and I went into the aquarium only because earlier in the day, I had really wanted to go in it. We saw sharks and sting rays that smiled at us. Honestly, they are like one of the cutest things ever! There wasn't any wait, that's it really. 

The we all met back up, bought a photo, got on the coach and went back to school. I was sat in the same place as before, but I wasn't sat next to Issy, I was sat next to a different Megan. Yep. Jack and Liam were still behind us. Still bugging me like crazy. I had no more Maoams to make him stop though. It was okay in the end, he soon got bored. It was really nice talking to Megan, we hadn't really talked since primary school. 

So that is what we got up to at Alton Towers! 08/06/13 

No comments:

Post a Comment