Thursday 20 June 2013

Issy's Smiler Review!

Okay guys, so I promised I'd write this for Ellaiania but I haven't yet so... Here it goes! 
Smiler was great. We queued up for about ten minutes in the single rider queue (the other queue was 3hours!)  and then Ella left - she was too scared hehe, don't blame her though, when we got there they were still testing after it broke down! So anyway, I queued up with this guy - he had curly hair, so lets call him Andrew, he talked to me for a bit and then he casually chatted to the man infront. While this was happening though, a group of guys came and just walked past us! Cheeky beggars... No sorry, I'll talk about smiler. It was really fun! After about 1 hour and a half I finally got to the ride! I got onto the back seat but the view was still amazing! I think it about 1/4 way through when they sprayed laughing gas in our faces - ask Ella how smiley I was afterwards! In the middle of the ride it stopped and said '"you are now halfway" following we went up a REALLY steep incline from which we then dropped. Don't think I've ever been so giddy!
Ha, on a serious note though, smiler was great! Just don't go on the teacups straight after because Ella says they're fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment