Thursday 13 June 2013

Alton Towers!

Well, this whole 'two blog a week' thing isn't working particularly well. So, I'm just going to tell you where I went last weekend - Alton Towers! I went with my friends - Issy, Megan and Izzy. I'll just be telling you guys what we did, what rides we went on, things like that, enjoy! ^_^

The coach journey there was hilarious! I was sat next to Issy, with Jack and Liam sat behind us. All I can say is, they were rather annoying, just joking! I think Jack might read this so, it was really fun, giving up half of my Maoams just so they wouldn't keep tapping our heads any more. Fun fun fun fun fun! (Just imagine that Tigger was singing that...)

We first went on... Air! Air is a really amazing ride, it was the first roller coaster Megan had ever been on at Alton Towers, so whilst we were lining up for the ride, Megan was really excited, she was literally hyperventilating because she was so excited! We got on the ride, I was sat next to Issy, and Megan was sat next to Izzy. It's such a nice ride because its not scary, it's fun, it feels like you're flying, not like you're going to die. We waited for about 15 minutes, which isn't bad at all. I'm so glad it was the first ride we went on.

The next ride we went in was... Oblivion! Yep, we went on Oblivion, the ride with a 90 degrees vertical drop. We arrived at X Sector, and walked to the entrance of Oblivion, then Megan decided she didn't want to go in it, Izzy, Issy and I left our bags with Megan and started to wait. The line was quite long, we were waiting for about an hour, but once we got on it we knew it was well worth the wait! We were sat in the middle, on the front. We slowly started to move up the track, and my heart started racing, Izzy started laughing uncontrollably. We got to the top, then we tipped over the edge! It was really, really, really terrifying! We shot down the track faster than the speed of light and then we plummeted into a tunnel of complete darkness. Shame it only lasted for like, 6 seconds. 

*techno fan fail*
Then we went to meet up with our teachers to show them that we were still alive, so we just wandered around Mutiny Bay until they arrived, we went to the toilets and surprise surprise, I left my phone, in the toilets. Well done Ella. After about 3 minutes, I realised I had left my phone, on top of the toilet roll dispenser. We ran back to the toilets and found it wasn't there, so Issy called it, then the lovely lady who found my phone met up with us and gave it back to me. Thank god!

Instalment two of this will be posted tomorrow! Hopefully! Bye everyone! (That was an Instagram photo, I kind of had to cut Megan out)

No comments:

Post a Comment