Sunday 16 June 2013

OMG ascghjvhjvhmsbkjhskug WHAT?!?

Hey guys! Well, I've had a very, very, very good day today... Well, firstly, I've listened to Dan and Phil's radio show and that always puts me in a good mood. But, there's something else I want to talk about. 
I write all my blog posts on my iPad, on the blogger app. And I don't think my iPad allows me to see how many people view my blog. I was curious to see how many views I have on my blog, so I went on my laptop to see if I could find out. And I did. And my mind is blown.

I have had 446 blog views! What?!
United Kingdom - 332 views
Russia - 48 views
United States - 43 views 
Germany - 12 views
Netherlands - 4 views
Australia - 1 view
South Korea - 1 view

People the other side of the world have at least seen my blog. You literally don't know how happy that makes me, thank you to all who have read my blog! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment